Greentree’s STAMP ministry exists as part of our missions program in order to:
· Encourage and assist Greentree supported missionaries.
· Develop greater personal involvement with their ministries.
· Train national leadership and edify the local church.
· Enhance our commitment to and understanding of world wide outreach.
Belarus: July 5 - 16
Children's & Youth Ministry, local outreach and participating in church services with Pastor Vladimir in our sister church at Gatovo.
Poland: July 15 - 26
Adult English camp with Pastor Sergei Lukyanov of SEE Global and the New Covenant Church.
Guatemala: August 7 - 14
Practical work projects, community outreach, home visitation/evangelism, community outreach, medical center work and children's ministry with our partners at ASELSI.
London, UK: October 12 - 22
Training in Islamic Culture, Friendship Muslim Outreach, and Working with the Oasis Chruch Plant with our missions partners Randy & Margie Lawler.
Who can go?
Any able bodied and spiritually growing adult believer (and perhaps mature teens 16 or older) who is willing to be teachable/flexible and to work as part of a team under the leadership of this church.
What is involved?
· Download an Application and submit with a non-refundable $150.00 deposit.
· Upon acceptance, attend all preparation and planning meetings (once a month, one or two extra near departure date.)
· Supply all the necessary finances (on your own and/or through support raising. Please Note - All costs are approximate and may be subject to change.)
· Be ready and flexible to do what ever is needed to help missionary partners.
· Pray for God to lead and bless your efforts.
· Contact the church office for more info., questions and concerns.